Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Breakfast in Bed

So we awoke in what I like to call "The Diamond Head Suite" since we have not only a view of the roof of the restaurant, but we can also see Diamond Head. Jeff served me breakfast in bed. Well, really he just threw my container of cereal at me then handed me the milk.
After a delicious breakfast of Apple Jacks, we headed out to hike Diamond Head. What a great hike! We not only hiked up some really cool volcanic rock trails, but ventures through some sweet tunnels and crawled through an old army bunker and out to the top of Diamond Head. The view from up there on the rim of a volcano was amazing.
The next time you see Jeff ask him how he enjoyed the hike.

We just got off the phone with Bob at the Association office. We talked about an Island-Wide outreach. He liked the idea. Very exciting! The trip is definitely taking shape in a great way. Keep us in prayer as we finalize things and finish planning.

On to Hanama Bay and a couple other things now. I mean, we have to figure out what other adventures await us on this beautiful island.
P.S.- I've heard they don't want you to poke the turtles. We'll see how that goes...

No comments: