Sunday, April 27, 2008

It's Magic!

So... DisneyWorld (AKA: The Magic Kingdom). Very fun. There are quite a few things at DW that we don't have at DL. Of course, we've got quite a few things at DL that aren't here. Most of the matcing rides are very similar, but with different entrances. Space Mountain - It's very different. I think I liked DW better until about 1/4 of the way through the ride. It's slower & jerkier. At one point the guy behind me said "this ride hurts!" Philharmagic was really cool. I enjoyed the People Mover and The Country Bears, two rides that I really liked as a child, but no longer around at DL.
The reality of how hard it is to do a park in only one day was very evident. So much to do. So few rides.
The "highlight" of course, was having my wallet stolen. I thought it was in the car. Apparently not.

After it wasn't in my car, I checked my account & discovered that I had purchased $450 worth of stuff at Aeropostal in Kissimee. Seeing as how I was at the Magic Kingdom all day, I thought this was quite a trick! Wells Fargo is great though. one 10 minute phine call took care of it all.
Now the trick is going to be getting back on the airplane with no ID. Fortunately, I've been known to do the occasional trick....

Off to MGM Studios today... Lots of stuff there we don't have at DL. A few things we do. I'm sure it'll be a great day!

TTFN!
Rob

1 comment:

Nicole said...

OH NO!!!!! Do you have any idea when it was stolen?? That is a fear of mine. Glad your bank helped you out!