Monday, June 27, 2011

Perfect Morning

One of my favorite times at camp is early mornings. I love getting up before everyone else does and reading with a cup of coffee. The still of the mornings up here in the woods is amazing. Being here at Wildwood really does remind you of the beauty of God's creation. I mean, how can you not be reminded of it when you're outside in it literally all week.

I've loved camping for a while, but being up here ih the woods with my students and spending a week really focusing on God first, and having fun together makes for a truly great week. Additionally, now that we've been up here several times and everyone knows what to expect makes for a great, smooth, quick transition into this kind of week.

Be in prayer for us as we begin our week that God truly moves in the lives of our students and adults.

Soli Deo Gloria!
Rob
<><

No comments: