Wednesday, May 7, 2008

What goes around.. comes around...

Especially whe it comes to those tiny little 'bugs' called bacteria or viruses. I've become a host to a whole colony of them and we're at war with each other. I hate being sick. I'm on my regimen of medications & herbal supplements. I've stepped up the Apple Cider Vinegar intake as well. (Some would say that if I'd been taking it all along, I wouldn't be sick now, but it's too late to prove or disprove that theory).

Anyway - the older I get, the longer it seems to take to recover from being sick. I'm definitely feeling better than a couple days ago, but still low on the energy factor. Even coffee isn't really helping. (well, maybe it is - I'm willing to try)

So onward and upward!

P.S. - we still need a driver or two for the San Diego trip this weekend. If you're available, call me!

Rob
<><

2 comments:

jared wilbanks said...

I'm pretty sure it's something you picked up at Disneyworld. They started pumping it in the air vents because they KNEW that you were going to post about how you think Disneyland is SO much better. You got off easy though. I'm pretty sure that last person who crossed Disneyworld is at the bottom of the ocean. Or should I say, Davey Jones' Locker...

Hope you get to feeling better buddy.

Nicole said...

I can not imagine you low on energy!! You must be sick!