Friday, December 4, 2009

Packed and Ready!

So I'm much better at packing "light" than I used to be (although my students might tell you differently). I still never pack until very late the night before. Then, while packing, I think of 1,000 other things to do. All this typically means that I'm up way later than I planned packing.
It's a little after midnight and I'm mostly packed for the trip. I'll be packed soon then off to bed. It's been a busy day getting everything ready for departure in the morning, but we'll be ready to go way too early.
Keep checking back for updates throughout the day. I'll be posting updates several times a day, more when we're doing ministry. Keep checking back for a "play-by-play" of all that's going on.

As you pray for us - pray Colossians 4:3-4, "...pray also for us, that God may open to us a door for the word, to declare the mystery of Christ... that I may make it clear..."

Our purpose for this trip is to share the Gospel as much as we can. My personal goal is that everyone on the trip has the opportunity to share the Gospel with someone at least once.

More soon...
Rob
<><

No comments: