Friday, April 24, 2009

The Grass Groweth!

So the grass is growing, but not as quickly as I would like, so I went to Home Depot yesterday. I bought a new hose (the old one had several holes and was left by the former resident of my apartment), a sprinkler, and some sort of fertilizer sprayer thing that adds nitrogen to the lawn.

To the right is the latest picture. The package said "seedlings will emerge in 7-21 days." We're at 14 days. I'm hoping that this new nitrogen infusion, along with better watering due to the sprinkler, will lead to more grass.

To the right is the latest picture of the lawn. Hopefully, there will be more in the next photo. When the lawn is "complete" there will be a celebration BBQ. (Do I need to explain what a BBQ is again?)

So I'm off to water the lawn!

No comments: