Saturday, June 13, 2009

The Majesty of The Queen

So Jeff and I took a trip down memory lane yesterday. We stopped by
the Queen Kapiolani hotel while in Waikiki. It's the hotel we stayed
in on our pre-trip out here a few months back. We chose The Queen
because it was the cheapest hotel we could find. It's not gross or
anything, but I think the last time they did anything remotely similar
to remodeling or upgrading was in 1973.
So today is our first full day in Hawaii. Today's plan includes a
buffet brunch and snorkeling in Hanauma Bay. We're all excited.
Snorkel Bob was great in providing our snorkel gear for a great group
rate. Highly recommended.

Ok. So the time difference has me awake at 5:51 a.m. when I don't need
to be up for a couple more hours so I'm going to try & sleep a bit
more. Yesterday was a long day (especially the rental car experience,
which seemed to take longer than the actual flight)

No comments: